Within the role you will remotely manage a team of 8 to 12 Mortgage and Protection Advisors who are based throughout the South East. Your responsibilities will include:
• To facilitate and supervise Mortgage Advisor’s in providing quality mortgage advice and guidance in accordance with the company's mortgage sales process within regulatory guidelines.
• To develop and maintain relationships with new and existing Customers and Housebuilders.
• To ensure the successful development of the company in line with the strategy discussed and agreed with the Directors.
• To meet and maintain competency utilising call recording, observations, file checks, product testing, training etc.
• For the team of Mortgage Advisors to meet the agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
• To identify, monitor and deliver agreed sales targets and budgets.
• Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met.
• To provide MI as directed and to utilise this information to improve performance.
Required knowledge, skills and qualifications:
• A successful track record within the performance management of Mortgage and Protection Advisors within the independent market place.
• Proven sales/customer facing experience within the provision of a sales/mortgage advice environment.
• CEMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
• Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Excellent inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
• Full driving licence.
The successful candidate will receive:
• A competitive basic salary of circa £50,000, with a possible first year salary guarantee of up to £70,000, plus an uncapped commission structure leading to a high realistic OTE, plus a Company Car or £5,000 Car Allowance per annum and petrol mileage covered.
• Home/filed based role.
• Laptop, Portable Scanner, Printer and Mobile Phone provided.
• 25 days (plus bank holiday’s) annual leave per annum.
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Andrew Brown on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job