Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location:Chichester, West Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full time
Basic Circa: £24,000 (Dependent on experience)
Commission OTE: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
We offer Life Insurance and Protection products from a panel of leading 5 star Defaqto rated insurance providers. We are an advised service so it is more than a sales role, it is a profession. We are seeking 2 professional sales advisors to complement our existing team of brokers, ideally with at least 6 months experience within a similar role.
We help our clients by assessing their needs, discussing the options available and provide our recommendations based upon the information we have gathered. We are totally impartial to our clients and provide free, accurate advice. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity, excellent in-depth knowledge and the ability to give the best advice available.
About the Role
As a Fully Qualified Mortgage Advisor, we will provide you with leads to call to fact find and assess current or future needs and opportunity. You will assess the need of each individual, source the relevant and best fit mortgage and protection products and present them in an easy to understand and financially recognised ethical standard, taking into account the budget of the customer based on detailed analysis of their income and outgoings, both current and future. You will have access Mortgage and Protection products from the whole of market.
You will advise and deliver high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients who are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice. Your daily routine will consist of preparing for your appointments, gathering information from and for colleagues and generating referrals. You will thrive on developing your own customer base whilst being motivated by setting yourself professional goals within a result-driven environment.
Other Key Responsibilities
- Offering Mortgage Advice on products for 1st Time Buyers, Re-mortgages, Home Movers, Buy to Let, Commercial, Self Employed Professionals and Contractors as well as New Builds and Shared Ownerships.
- Adhering to all the legal guidelines, regulations, processes and policies laid down, when giving out your advice
- Perform fact finds, providing quotes and arrange mortgages and insurance policies best suited for the customer over the phone.
- Learn and retain detailed and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining Industry Standards with Continuous Professional Development.
We pride ourselves in providing a fun yet professional working environment and are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic and self-motivated people to join our team.
As the Mortgage and Protection Adviser, you will develop and nurture relationships with your clients, whilst guiding them through the lending process. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the role and prides themselves on the quality and integrity of advice of their advice. You will be results orientated and embrace accountability and responsibility. As a member Family First Direct Ltd, you will be energetic, light-hearted and personable. You will act with a spirit of professionalism towards your clients and the team as a whole.
Any additional qualifications above and beyond CeMAP would be an added bonus and confirmation of your financial qualifications will be required, along with valid ID, background checks will be carried out as part of the employment process.
- Have worked in a Mortgage Advisory role in your last / current position
- CeMap or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals within an Estate Agency, New Homes Development, bank or building society
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Insurance or financial service sales
- Face to face Sales and/or Inbound or Outbound Telephone Sales
- Monthly & Quarterly team building days, events and trips. Past team building exercises have included trips to London and Dubai.
- First Year’s Expected Earnings £50-£65k OTE - (top earners earning £150K per annum)
- Career Progression opportunities
- 18 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Income Protection