Are you a graduate with technical experience?
Are you dynamic and proactive and looking for a new role?
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic professional to join one of our lovely telecommunications client based in Marlow!
- To support the Mobile Solutions team in maximising the support of sales with company portfolio with emphasis on Mobile Device Management and Finance options. This would include technical support around software license products to the existing domestic base of dealer, key, and major reseller partners.
- Work to market delivery plans, encompassing internal, and partner & client engagement.
- Work in conjunction with the purchasing function to ensure the delivery of the software licencing process.
- Liaise and develop technical-focused relationships with a specified number of key software & license partners and customers. Conduct ongoing training and provide internal support to the sales teams and resellers in relation to both MDM Solutions and finance options.
- Have full and comprehensive knowledge of company software & license product portfolio.
- Be able to provide level 1 and 2 pre- and post- technical support in the areas of Mobile Device Management to resellers
- Assist the reseller and their customers with technical and operational support throughout the trial deployment phase
- To administer, manage and recording of trial keys
- Managing the end to end handling and delivery of operational queries from resellers
- Liaise with sales in relation to new quotations and renewals
- Understanding and presentation of B2B finance options to internal staff and resellers
- Management of end to end process around the completion of transactions involving B2B finance
- Management of internal information hub
- Understanding of software licencing and Mobile Device Management an advantage
- Excellent verbal, organisational, and written communication skills
- A background in Mobile OS/IT support would be advantageous
- PC literate, with MS Office skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious with a willingness to drive change
- Self-starter and personally driven in working on their own initiative
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
- Excellent team player, who must be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Smart and professional appearance
- Monday to Friday 8:30-6pm (42.5 hours)
- £22,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support