SELF-EMPLOYED, FLEXIBLE WORK
Are you looking for flexible working hours to fit in with your career and lifestyle? Do you enjoy mobile work, using your professional training? We are looking for medical professionals who are registered with a medical council such as NMC, GMC or SMC and who have an active PIN. You will be travelling to customers, undertaking a variety of basic health assessments such as bloods, blood pressure, height and weight measurements, peak flow and urine samples.Training will be given, including taking bloods, either as a refresher or to anyone who has not undertaken this type of work previously. Since this is a self-employed role, you are able to work your own hours, liaising directly with our customers to book appointments. This flexible approach means you can schedule appointments around other commitments, undertaking health assessments in the evenings and weekends if that suits you. You will have a full driving licence with access to a car to be able to attend appointments. We are particularly keen to hear from Nurses, Phlebotomists, Paramedics, and ODPs.
Duties will include:
- Making contact with customers and booking appointments
- Making visits to customers to carry out examinations and samples
- Recording medical history using the iPad provided
- Performing basic physical examinations i.e. height, weight, blood pressure, peak flow
- Taking samples for a variety of assessments (urine, saliva or blood)
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Great people skills, able to provide a professional, customer focused service
- Up-to-date phlebotomy skills (or willing to train)
- Work with initiative, drive and commitment
- Work well without direct supervision, ability to manage own workload
- Ability to travel within 20 mile radius of your home
Fee is dependent on the number and type of assessment you complete, with the average being £25 for a 30-40 minute appointment. You will also be paid 45p per mile for each mile that the journey exceeds 20 miles. Candidates will be required to purchase their own screening equipment, although an iPad will be provided by the company. You will be invited to Head Office for a day of training and induction, giving you the opportunity to meet key members of the team.
If you are a medical professional and are looking for some additional work which fits in with your lifestyle, call us today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'