Looking for a Front-End Developer to lead the development of our cross-platform app powerful platform that integrate with our wearable solution, can process data generated by our devices and deliver powerful features to our users through apps and wearable devices. Working with the rest of the technical team, you’ll use your all-round technical and analytical expertise to inform our product roadmap.
- Own and take responsibility for the design, development, testing and deployment of our dynamic and responsive website, internal web user interface, and our cross platform native app development.
- Translate requirements, wireframes and conceptual designs into high quality, visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences
- Create clear, consistent, and easy-to-use APIs
- Integrate with backend infrastructure (data, applications, services)
- Analyze and solve problems across all levels of the stack (Client, Network, API Layer, Server, Database, OS)
- Produce clean, secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, well-documented code, and participate in regular code reviews; unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work closely with QA on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Optimize applications for performance, scalability, security and user experience
- Follow Agile development methodology and DevOps practices for rapid prototyping to launch our MVP.
- A bachelor or higher degree in a relevant software development field
- Significant experience creating quality, dynamic, scalable, and interactive web and/or hybrid mobile applications, including integration with back-end infrastructure, in an agile setting.
- Demonstrated success developing dynamic, responsive, interactive applications using frameworks and languages such as Angular (Angular2/4), Ionic (Ionic 2+), Cordova and equivalent; Libraries (jQuery or Backbone.js), front end frameworks is required
- Experience with modern Angular (Angular 2/4) and commonly used modules based on related work experience with Angular and/or AngularJS
- Experience developing hybrid mobile apps using React Native required
- Driven, creative problem solver and self-starting team player with a track record of delivering complex technological solutions
- Previous hands-on experience with medical, health, wellness and/or fitness sensors, devices, and applications highly desirable but not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits aligned with industry norms and prior experience
- Work with a world class team that includes experienced product designers, engineers, and doctors
- Office space within London Metropolitan University Accelerator in the heart of London’s tech scene in Shoreditch with a buzzing community of 30 of London’s best technology start-ups
- Opportunity to shape our vision and product development; and grow with us