Hall & Partners is a global brand consulting agency specialising in brand engagement and communications research. Using a combination of quantitative and qualitative measures, along with advanced marketing analytics, we help brands understand people and build relationships that matter.
We have pioneered the use of smartphones, forums and a social approach to conducting 'in the moment' research and our leading software platforms are used by diverse list of clients for a wide range of applications.We are passionate about technology and always looking to work on the leading edge of mobile development and cloud based software.
As Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for delivering mobile solutions for both Android and iOS platforms. You will be tasked with implementing technical design, development and deployment across all our mobile based software applications.
Launched in April 2011, the CrowdLab platform is the brainchild of expert researchers and technologists to bring together cutting edge technology with modern research methodologies and beautifully designed interfaces, to create a unique and powerful research tool. By seamlessly blending qualitative and quantitative research methods, CrowdLab captures "in the moment" insights to understand how people think, feel and behave in real life.
CrowdLab is a native app running on iOS and Android and utilises different smart phone components to incorporate a range of features from integrated online forums to task based activities, all supported by a bespoke framework and conditional logic engine.
You will be part of a dynamic and agile group of developers working on a vast array of mobile, web and cloud based technologies to build and support our software solutions.
You will have excellent native mobile developer experience for iOS and Android. You will also have experience with Java, Android SDK, Swift, SQL, Objective-C, Xcode and other mobile frameworks.
In addition to the specific skills needed for the role we are looking for people who:
- Have a strong background in mobile app development along with some knowledge of website development and backend systems.
- Are passionate about problem solving and innovation.
- Enthusiastic, have an inquisitive nature, strong commitment, a 'can do' attitude, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy being given responsibility and are good at managing their time and daily workloads
- Work well in close team environment and enjoy challenging themselves and improving skills and knowledge of the team
- Are willing to document their technical solutions and development
- Are good at estimating development effort and updating progress through dedicated tracking tools.
This role will be based in our offices in Southwark Street, London with some travel to our Leicester office.
Sound like a fit? Apply today!
- Android SDK