An opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide-ranging portfolio. Develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team.
Our client's focus is on providing personalised, friendly expert advice to owner-managed businesses and high net worth individuals. In addition to the day to day accountancy and tax compliance services, they have expertise in areas such as helping businesses grow, tax planning, advising on acquisitions and sales and, succession and exit planning.
- Preparation of Personal, Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns, sending them to clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all Returns are filed and payments are made on time.
- Dealing with queries from clients and HMRC.
- Providing advice on tax planning matters under the guidance of Tax Managers and Principals.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ATT qualified, CTA part qualified or equivalent (essential).
- 3 years + tax experience.
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMBs with responsibility for compliance work.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
*Full time hours of work: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day.
*Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
*The package will include:
*Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
*Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week's salary.
*Private Medical Insurance following completion of a 3 month probationary period (this is a taxable benefit).
*Death In Service scheme cover (4x salary).
*Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Annual Leave will be 23 days per annum (pro-rata), 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
- share schemes
- IT/CGT planning