A Top 50 firm based in Central London are looking for a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior to join their team. The client are a fantastic firm; specialising in music, media and entertainment clients. The team themselves offer a supportive and nurturing environment and you would be given full support to develop and grow your career
About the Role:
- Look after a portfolio of Personal Tax clients
- Experience of Corporate Tax compliance
- Support the Tax Manager, and your fellow colleagues with their work
- You will gain exposure to ad-hoc compliance
- Identify tax planning opportunities for your client base
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Be ATT or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years Personal Tax experience in a practice firm
- You must have experience of Personal Tax, Capital Gains tax and of reviewing Corporation Tax returns
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'