An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MINI Sales Executive to join the busy Sales team at their Newcastle retailer.
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
As a MINI Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Discussing their wants and needs.
- Demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning a MINI an absolute delight.
- Acting as the main point of contact for your customers.
- Be an expert on every model in the range.
- Be an ambassador for the brand, and the face and personality of their retailer.
The ideal MINI Sales Executive will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within the motor industry is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus Company Car.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job