Migration Lead, Business Analysis, Fund Migration, Banking
£350 - £450 per day - 8+ Month contract
Migration Lead, Fund Accounting, NAV, Multifonds, Fund Migration, Transfer Agency, Financial Instruments, Business Analysis, Banking
A global Investment Bank are currently seeking a Migration Lead with excellent Fund Accounting experience to join them on a contract basis in Edinburgh. The role requires an excellent understanding of Financial Instruments, Fund Accounting and Fund Migrations.
The role will be working with the Migration Manager to define and build a specific Migration governance, oversight and controls framework to on-board TPA funds.
£350 - £330 per day - 8+ Month Contract
- Fund Accounting experience & TPA Ops experience essential
- Business Analysis experience essential
- Good understanding of financial instruments (Bonds, Equities, CD/CP, Dividends, Deposits, FX, ETD, OTC, etc.)
- Experience of using different fund accounting systems, providing an understanding of how systems can cause differences.
- Experience of NAV and TB Reconciliations
- Tax knowledge advantageous, i.e. foreign tax treaties and withholding tax, UK Corp tax, Investor Taxes
- Previous experience of Data & FA Migration projects
- Able to identify what minimum controls should be in place to ensure integrity and completeness of Migration data
- Experience of using or supporting Multifonds advantageous
- Project Management experience advantageous
- Previous client relationship management desirable
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Strong numerical skills
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.
- Business Analysis
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Instruments
- Transfer Agency
- Fund Migration
- Migration Lead