Migration Analyst, Fund Accounting, Fund Migration, Banking
£300 - £330 per day - 12 Month contract
Migration Analyst, Fund Accounting, NAV, Multifonds, Fund Migration, Transfer Agency, Financial Instruments, Business Analysis, Banking
A global Investment Bank are currently seeking a Migration Analyst with excellent Fund Accounting experience to join them on a contract basis in Edinburgh. The role requires an excellent understanding of Financial Instruments, Fund Accounting and Fund Migrations.
£300 - £330 per day - 12 Month Contract
- Good working knowledge of MS applications, especially Excel
- Fund Accounting experience & TPA Ops experience essential
- Business Analysis experience essential
- Good understanding of financial instruments (Bonds, Equities, CD/CP, Dividends, Deposits, FX, ETD, OTC, etc.)
- Previous experience of Data / FA Migration projects essential
- Experience of Mulitfonds Fund Accounting system preferred
- Experience of InvestOne, ICON, Hiportfolio and other Fund Accounting systems desirable
- Experience of NAV and TB Reconciliations desirable
- Experience of working in Project teams desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion.
- Business Analysis
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Instruments
- Transfer Agency
- Fund Migration
- Migration Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job