Workforce are recruiting for an experienced MIG Welder for our client in Brierley Hill. You will be working for a busy manufacturer of trailers. The company refurb and repair HGV trailers and are looking to expand into manufacturing in the near future. You will be working between 07:00 - 16:00 with an early finish on Fridays.
About the Candidate
- Time served MIG welder
- Must have experience MIG Welding Aluminium.
- Be able to set up and operate welding equipment independently.
- Be confident with grinders and linishers.
- Experience in vehicular welding is ideal
- Able to read and work from Engineering Drawings.
- A good understanding of health & safety procedures in a workshop environment.
- Willing to work overtime when required.
Candidates are expected to perform a weld test as part of the application process.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.