Hours: During Lunch Time
Duration: Long Term / Short Term / Day to Day
Are you an experience Lunch Time/Midday Supervisor?
Our REED Education team are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Lunch Time/Midday Supervisor to join a variety of Primary Schools within the Lambeth area on various long term, short term and daily assignments.
You will be required to…
• You will be supporting Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils during the lunch time period
• Ensure the environment is safe and in an organised manner
• Set up lunch tables and clearing up when lunch is finished
• Assisting with meal duties
• Dealing with minor first aid
• Supporting with play activities
The ideal candidate will have...
• Experience supporting pupils during the lunch time period
• Previous experience supporting Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils
• Good organisation skills and the ability to keep the environment safe at all times
• Ability to work flexibly
• Experience within a primary school setting
• Relevant Teaching Assistant qualification (desirable)
• Be enthusiastic, driven and supportive
• Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
• Be eligible to work in the UK
In return Reed will offer you…
• Competitive daily rates of pay
• Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
• Free interview advice
• Pension Scheme
• Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100
If you are interested in this position and feel this is the role for you, please apply online now and we will be in touch!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business