Mid-Senior Ruby Developer - Green Energy
Location –London – Two Days Per Week in Office
My client is a software company who are a disrupting the green energy space.
They have created a custom-built platform focusing on electric vehicle charging and other greener energy tools allowing for you to make a significant impact on the environment!
They have ambitious growth plans and are seeking to hire several Mid-Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer to join their existing team – you will have the opportunity to work alongside an established team and implement new features on their platform.
· You will work on writing clean, well-tested code alongside their team of fantastic Ruby engineers
· Have the opportunity to implement new ideas and contribute to the existing and new code-base.
· You will be working with their existing team to ensure a fantastic experience for customers and clients
· Must have 3-5+ years commercial Ruby development experience
· Experience with TDD
· Experience with AWS is a plus but not essential
· Comfortable mentoring junior colleagues and taking the lead on projects
· Excellent communication skills
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'