We are looking for a Mid/Senior level front end developer.
- Candidates with programming experience, not design.
- Candidates will need agency experience
- Experience with Magento would be ideal.
The core hours for this role will be 10-4, this is flexible so candidate would be able to choose for example candidate could work 7.30-4pm / 10.6.30pm. 1 hour for lunch.
The candidate would be expected to spend the majority of time in the office. But there is some flexibility if necessary.
The office is an open plan vibrant space, with plenty of break out areas and chill out zones.
There are around 40 current employees, all ages and interests.
The salary is flexible for the right candidate.
We are seeking a Senior Front-End Developer with proven experience of working with large, scalable web applications, preferably in the eCommerce space. We are a smart, successful agency who truly love technology, solving problems and making things work. We pride ourselves on delivering technical excellence and we want you to deliver impressive experiences for our customers and their visitors.
You will be responsible for delivering web application interfaces that utilise the latest technologies and frameworks. Working alongside other experienced developers, you will work to deliver experiences for desktop, tablet and mobile. There will be opportunities to work in a responsive and adaptive context. You will be a team player, who can self-start and isn’t afraid to ask questions and a good communicator with excellent time management skills. Having exceptional attention to detail and taking pride in your work is essential.
Required skills and experience
- Responsive web development.
- Working knowledge of Git.
- eCommerce experience.
- Experience of building mobile sites.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Workflow automation e.g. Grunt.
- Passionate about page performance.
Nice to have
- Experience of working with an enterprise eCommerce platform, such as Magento Enterprise.
The good stuff
Our office is based a few minutes’ walk from Deansgate and right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative breakout areas to get those ideas flowing!
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Virgin Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.
- Angular JS