With 1,500 employees worldwide and over 3,000 customers, our client is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of fresh and frozen foods, serving the restaurant, catering and specialist supermarket sectors. It has sites nationwide with satellites in India and New York, Head Office in South Wales.
This is an opportunity to be a part of a multi-disciplined web development team that involves the design and development of high quality software and web-based solutions for the food distribution/aggregation industry.
The role involves the maintenance and enhancement of a new online food ordering platform utilising some of the latest web technology.
Technical Skills Required:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Experienced in Object Oriented Software design and development, S.O.L.I.D principles of OOD and OO Patterns and Practices
- Ability to implement test strategies (Unit, Integration, Behaviour) using test libraries (jest, karma, chai, PHPUnit, PHPSpec)
- MacOS / OSX
- React Native
- Linux/Bash/ Python Scripting
- Native Mobile Application Development ( iOS / Android )
- Build Services ( Webpack / Grunt / Gulp )
These are exciting roles and have the benefit of working with the latest technology, come with an excellent salary and generous benefits package that includes elements of flexible working and on-going technical training.
If you are looking for your next step in web development and dynamic career prospects, please apply immediately with your CV and a brief covering letter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job