MicroStrategy Consultant- BA
Looking for an experienced MicroStrategy Consultant-BI for a large enterprise level organisation based in Gloucester. £500 Per Day
MicroStrategy Consultant- BI Architect
£500 Per Day
We are currently looking for an experienced MicroStrategy Consultant- BI Architect for a large enterprise level organisation based in Gloucestershire.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to be part of an agile delivery team that is accountable for leading the delivery of a MicroStrategy reporting capability. You will be responsible for the technical design and build of outputs, taking business requirements and interpreting these to deliver models, documents, dashboards and reports, to help support driving the business forward.
- Demonstrate a sound technical understanding of MicroStrategy architecture and best practice.
- Expert knowledge of MicroStrategy Model, Dashboard, Document and Report Development.
- Expert knowledge of MicroStrategy Distribution Services.
- Experience of writing complex SQL queries.
- Proven knowledge of taking complex business requirements and interpreting these to build technical reporting solutions.
- Experience working with IT disciplines such as the IT Infrastructure Library framework (ITIL) on large scale projects/programmes/migrations.
- Strong background in Data Warehousing and Dimensional Modelling techniques using Ralph Kimball methodology.
- Provide strategic guidance on MicroStrategy to ensure we're using the toolset to its full potential.
- Superior attention to detail combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead by example through complex change.
Key Technical Skills (First being preferred)
- RDBMS: Teradata
- Languages: SQL
- Reporting Tools: MicroStrategy
- Data Warehousing: Dimension Modelling (Ralph Kimball), EDW (Inmon), Data Vault
- Toolsets: IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- Ralph Kimbball
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'