Microsoft Office 365 Senior Consultant Remote
Our Client requires a Senior Microsoft Consultant based remotely on an initial 6 month contract.
- Proven track record in delivering consulting engagements
- Office 365 (with an emphasis on Microsoft Teams)
- Knowledge of broader O365/M365 products
- Awareness of Unified Communications 3rd Party products
- Technical to broadest scope understanding Teams, Bots and associated products e.g data, platform, software.
- Azure advantageous but not essential
- Understanding of development activities including innovation and architecture. For example, putting together a vision or framework, supporting goals, advising and presenting on solutions.
- Understanding and shaping delivery phases e.g envision, feasibility into development, testing and deploy.
- Has architecture knowledge, can envision high level, make viewpoints, create a framework, prototype and align against various Teams.
- Market knowledge, can evaluate vendors, define criteria & shape against customer requirements.
- Awareness of extensibility example Microsoft & 3rd party APIs (AAD, Graph etc)
- Understanding & Leverage of Microsoft Data Centric and workflow technologies example Reporting & dashboard tools (Powerbi / SQL) and workflow processing (PowerAutomate)
- Knowledge of Team Bots example Activity Handles, Core Logic, Extensions, workflows, notifications, and connectors - how they interact and can form a wider use case picture.
- Knowledge and working practise of the wider Teams platform including capability, features, and functions. Understands for example Security, Governance, Compliance, Adoption, Access, Policy, Lifecycle Management & Workflows - how they interoperate, relate and best practises.
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'