KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a subject matter expert on all aspects of environmental contamination control (environmental monitoring).
2. Ensure that raw materials and products are tested within a timely manner, in accordance with SAP lead times.
3. Ensure that Environmental monitoring is performed to an appropriate level, and commensurate to the activity being performed in the relevant areas.
4. You will be responsible for making sure that all microbiology functions are aware of any changes to legislation, guidelines etc. as issued by the British/European Pharmacopeia, MHRA, Eudralex etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science or similar subject along with significant GMP microbiology experience.
2. Proven industry experience in leading microbiology testing groups and functions will be highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with MHRA inspections is desirable.
Key Words: Microbiology | Site Microbiologist | Environmental Monitoring | Bioburden | Endotoxin | MHRA | FDA | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'