Working for this company means becoming part of a customer-centric and ambitious financial services team, using your knowledge and prowess to enhance the way they work. It is a highly respected company with customers at the heart of what they do. The main responsibility in this role is to evaluate all systems and processes from management information to determine the best ways to improve operations and teams. You’ll then be tasked with reviewing and reporting that information to key management, creating solutions to implement your recommendations.
Based in central London, there are numerous benefits to be had in this role including a competitive salary and bonus package, 25 days holiday, contributory pensions, season ticket loans, life insurance and excellent career development opportunities. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Scoping improvements to systems and processes
- Evaluating options available and detailing those changes
- Engaging with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood by all
- Creating monthly reports and updates
- Liaising with third party software suppliers
- Project manage agreed solutions
- User Acceptance Testing of delivered IT solutions
- Production, review and analysis of management information to enhance processes and operations
- Undertake project and ad-hoc work as per management request
To be successful in this role, you will have strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills, in addition to excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Since you’ll be reviewing processes and ways of working, you must be a team player, proactively supporting the company in its endeavours. Experience in a similar role is desired.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!