Position: MFL Teacher
Key stage: 3 and 4
Start date: September 2018
Athona are working with secondary school located in Suffolk. It is a co-educational school for students aged 11-16 with post-16 provision accommodated.
We are looking for a qualified MFL teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. This a full time position due to start in September 2018. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered).
* Recent and significant experience of teaching French and Spanish KS3 and KS4 to the highest standard
* An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
* Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilities
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on or email
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
- french teacher
- mfl teacher
- spanish teacher
- teacher of french
- teacher of spanish
- teacher of mfl
- french and spanish teacher
- teacher of french and spanish
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"