Location: Tower Hamlets
Salary : £140-£190 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Are you a qualified Teacher of MFL - NQT or fully qualified MFL teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking experienced MFL Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Outstanding Ofsted 2015*
* Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in Tower Hamlets is urgently seeking a suitably experienced MFL teacher to join a thriving department ASAP.
The school is renowned for its organic approach towards departmental development, thus offers excellent opportunities for career progression. They are seeking a confident and ambitious MFL teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach MFL across the full age range.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic MFL teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about teaching MFL with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job