CER are seeking a qualified Teacher of German and French to deliver teaching and learning across key stages 3, 4. The school is an outstanding provision for sixth form pupils. The school is seeking either a NQT or FQT to inspire and challenge pupils whilst creating an enthusiasm for learning. Candidates will need to be excellent classroom practitioners with exemplary German subject knowledge and preferably with experience of teaching in high-ability schools (grammar/independent/specialist academy). You must alos have experince teaching French to GCSE.
Successful applicant must;
- have in-depth knowledge of the English National curriculum
- competent supporting pupils through examinations and assessment
- confident with behaviour management
- hold a valid DBS or be willing to undertake one
- meet a stringent vetting criteria
CER can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- On going CPD and training
- Long term and permanent opportunities
- Support from a dedicated consultant
If you would be interested in applying for this role please contact Ben at CER on .
- German French Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job