I am currently recruiting for a full time MFL role, starting ASAP.
The candidate must be qualified (to degree level and above, and eligible to work in the UK - with a PGCE/QTS) and have high experience of teaching French and Spanish upto KS5.
This is a long term to perm position beginning Jan 2018.
In order to be consideredfor this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a qualified teacher (With a PGCE/QTS)
- Eligible to work in theUK
- NQT, OS-trained or experience teachers are welcome to apply
- Must be available for a face to face interview
- Be dynamic and engaging educator
- Be excellent classroom practitioners who can engage and enthuse all pupils
If you are available, or know anyone else that is, please get in touch ASAP on - alternatively email me your updated CV
- Spanish teacher
- french teacher
- mfl teacher
- secondary teacher