NRG are looking for Meter Readers based in Worksop and the surrounding areas. This is a fantastic role for someone who loves the outdoors and is self motivated to work independently.
The role of a Meter Reader is to visit customers at their homes or business to read their gas and electricity meters using a hand held device, and other equipment. Some supporting administrative work is also required. There is a great deal of flexibility with this role, as a Meter Reader you will plan your own route, manage your schedule and workload to achieve the targets set for the week by your field delivery manager.
· As this is a customer facing role you must be approachable, presentable and polite and act as an ambassador for the company.
· This is an active role which therefore you’re required to be physically fit as you will need to walk between properties.
· As you will work alone you will be required to plan and manage your own time and workload.
· You will be expected to use your initiative and report any dangerous meter installations or suspected signs of tampering.
· Ability to work to targets
What will you need
· Your own vehicle with business insurance (mileage will be paid)
· No unspent criminal conviction
· A desire to work outdoors
· You will be walking from property to property so you will need a good understanding of the local area.
· Friendly and professional approach to work
· The drive and motivation to work in an independent role.
· Access to a land-line to connect to connect your handheld device.
· Live in the S80-81, DN22 postcode area.
Full training is provided so experience is not necessary but you MUST have Your own vehicle with business insurance.
Pay Rate: £8.21
Hours: 37hrs a week on a flexible basis between hours of 8am - 8pm (mon-sat)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'