2021 is already shaping up to be an incredibly exciting time for Homebase. Becuase of exciting new plans in the works we're recruiting across multiple teams, including our commercial team! As such we're seeking an experienced Merchandiser to join us on a permenent basis!
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Location: Milton Keynes, however we operate a flexible policy which means that you decide what works best for you! If that means working from home, then work from home. If you prefer to work in an office then you're welcome to work from the office. For this particular role we ask that you be available to visit our Milton Keynes, Store Support Centre for 2 days per week - this may increase to 3/4 days per week for short periods on the run up to our peak season.
Salary: In return for your hard work we're offering a competitive base salary plus a performance based annual bonus. Our internal recruitment team will provide more information upon application.
Job Role Purpose:
The Merchandiser is responsible for maximising sales & profitability on buying area product range whilst minimising loss/markdowns.
Key Responsibilities (Day to day duties):
The Merchandiser is responsible for maximising sales & profitability on buying area product range whilst minimising loss/markdowns. They will also be responsible for:
- End to end stock flow for relevant departments
- WSSI management/maintenance
- Drive stock turn and deliver business stock levels in line with budget. (Store/DC/Dockside)
- Range reviews alongside Buyers
- Support the building of a range plan alongside the buyer
- Suggesting sales driving activity to drive cash and reduce stock where appropriate.
- Improving availability to maximise sales and customer experience
- Manage suppliers ensuring a strong mutually beneficial relationship
- Constantly identifying and implementing Merchandising process improvements
- Liaising cross functionally to deliver the department plans.
- Clearance and Markdown plans in conjunction with buying.
- Stock analysis to drive stock health actions.
- Promotional/seasonal planning support
- Recommendations on pack size, MOQ/MOV
Key Result Areas (including KPI’s):
- Sales and Margin
- In store Availability
- Stock £ v budget
- Stock turn
Please complete our short application process by clicking apply now.
Homebase operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'