An exciting opportunity has become available to join a well-established luxury brand in Luton. Working as part of a focused, experienced and dynamic team, you will be responsible for reporting on and analysing merchandising strategies, maximising sales and profit through effective analysis for forward planning. You will be join the Senior Managers to deliver corporate strategies, reporting straight to Director level. Experience of planning and developing merchandising strategies, anticipating product needs and looking at market trends need to be demonstrable in previous experience.
Merchandiser - Job Overview
As a Merchandiser your duties will include;
- To forecast and plan all product ranges for forthcoming seasons, including sales and promotions
- Ensure in-season activity delivers the projected forecast
- Control and manage the departmental budget
- Devise an appropriate sales strategy in line with the Company objectives in order to maximise sales and protect margin
- Analyse all sales figures, and anticipate product needs, planning product ranges and stock
- Ongoing analysis of past sales and stock levels to ensure the right stock is being carried over from season to season
- Organise and brief relevant teams and stores on new stock, retiring stock, new promotions and new seasons
- Prepare and coordinate all the appropriate sales and trade reports on a regular basis for Directors
- Work with Buying team seasonally to plan product range, ensuring adequate stock to fulfil sales forecast and all seasonal retail opportunities
- Responsible for building, maintaining and improving the 'Business Objects’ reports
- Reviewing and controlling stock levels on a weekly basis and arranging for additional stock to be delivered as appropriate
- Attending regular meetings with Directors and Senior Management and presenting detailed updates around product availability
- Conducting ongoing analysis of retirement stock and promotions
- Identify sales/profitability opportunities - constant analysis of price architecture
Merchandiser - Skills & Experience Required
- Identical experience is required
- Strong knowledge of reporting systems
- Confident decision maker
- Analytically minded
- Experienced at strategically reviewing sales figures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Merchandiser - Benefits Offered
- Highly competitive salary and enhanced benefits package offered
- Core office hours, Monday to Friday
- Modern working environment with fantastic facilities for all staff
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'