My client is seeking a candidate that can assess homeless applicants under Part 7 of the Housing Act 1996 and provide sound housing solutions to prevent homelessness. The client offers a comfortable working environment in order to decrease the number of rough sleepers in the borough. The Officer will offer excellent Housing advice and assistance by relevant Housing laws.
The team are looking for an experienced candidate that can add quality amongst knowledgeable peers. The Rough Sleeper Officer will be supported into a case load by the team manager who offers guidance throughout the placement due to understanding the pressures of the role. The Officer will have experience creating Personalised Housing Plans to ensure homeless clients fully understand their options.
- Interview and assessing homeless applications under Part 7 of the Housing Act 1996 and relevant case laws
- Part of the Homeless Prevention Service offering sound Housing advice and preventing homelessness where necessary.
- Assessing eligibility for help and providing Housing Solutions based on assessments made.
- Experience creating Personalised Housing Plans (PHP) with appropriate Housing Options tailored to each client.
- Strong knowledge of Homeless Reduction Act 2017 and the Housing Act 1996.
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. We will also pay for your DBS if we place you and keep it up to date during your time with us. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact the housing department at Ackerman Pierce on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'