Mental Health Support Worker
£8.00 per hour
We are seeking experienced support workers to support clients with various enduring mental health conditions and associated challenging behaviour.
Most of our clients reside in supported living and will require assistance to ensure that they are living safely at home and to also enjoy outings in the local community. They require support to ensure that they are able to access a range of social activities safely and maximise positive social experiences.
Candidates must have a minimum of 12 months experience supporting clients with enduring mental health and ideally have a good understanding of supporting people within a recovery model.
Candidates will ideally hold a current enhanced DBS certificate and have up to date mandatory training.Â If expired these can be applied for through Headstart.
Additionally candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Patience, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team player, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
The ability to work weekdays, evenings, weekends, including sleep ins and to be flexible is a must.
For further information, please call Nimisha or email your CV.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job