Local Care Force is currently recruiting Mental Health Support workers to work within a CAMHS (18Years+) eating disorder unit in Cheadle. We currently have on-going day’s shifts available with the likeliness of contract work.
- Must be professional, and reliable
- To have at least 6 months UK experience
- Experience of working within mental health, desirable but not essential
- PMVA/NAPPI/MAPPA desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within a CAMHS setting, desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within an eating disorder unit, desirable but not essential
Main role responsibilities of the (MHSW) Mental health support worker
- Work within mental health hospitals, eating disorders, CAMHS services.
- You will be supporting young adults with challenging behaviours, eating disorders and complex needs
- Check each patients needs and progress
- Create a safe and positive living environment.
- Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team.
Benefits On going work that matches your skill set and experience The support of a dedicated consultant that is available 24/7 FREE ongoing specialist training Competitive rates of pay Flexible work that matches your lifestyle A generous referral scheme! Recommend your friends and be rewarded.
If you would like to join an agency that genuinely cares about you, then call Elaine today for an informal chat on
- Working Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'