We are recruiting:
RMN with Management Level 5 for a residential setting based in Leicester.
Qualification for a manager in residential care
Experience with Dementia, Mental health issues
- assessing and talking to residents about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care;
- building relationships with residents to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns;
- ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment;
- responding to distressed residents in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress
- preparing and maintaining residents records and producing care plans and risk assessments;
- ensuring that the legal requirements appropriate to a particular setting or group of patients are observed.
- Mental Health
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job