Are you a Mental Health Nurse looking to pursue a career in community mental health?
A Community Mental Health Team based in Hexham are looking for a Nurse to work for at least the next 4 months to cover long-term sick leave. The friendly and accommodating team can offer attractive pay rates of up to £22 per hour and part or full-time hours, or a job share arrangement.
This post can offer a perfect route in for a professional looking to establish their career in the NHS
Daily duties for this role are as follows:
- community based assessment and treatment of people experiencing mental health issues within the psychosis and non-psychosis brackets, while working as part of an MDT
- referrring and discharging patients from an allocated caseload of around 25-30, when required
- care coordinating for a group of clients of varying complexity, being responsible for their care planning process, referral and eventual discharge.
- working in partnership with other services to provide continuity to patients, including primary care IAPT, liaison, inpatient and crisis services.
- collaborating and forming good working relationships with other agencies and professionals, including police, AMHP's, GP's, etc.
Candidates should meet the below criteria to apply:
- valid NMC registration
- nursing qualification (Mental Health or Learning Disabilities)
At Randstad, our Mental Health Nurses are privy to benefits including:
- vouchers for every candidate referred to us, up to the value of £200
- free, accredited training on topics such as safeguarding, infection control, information governance etc.
- professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- one point of contact and a dedicated consultant
For more information, please call Ashleigh on or email a CV
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- mental health
- staff nurse
- care coordinator
- community mental health
- community psychiatric nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job