This role has great pay rates and is also very flexible which means you have all the control in terms of when you want to work.
We are direct supplier for the NHS and provide clinical staffing solutions nationally. We can offer you many benefits for working with us!
Job Title: Mental Health assistant
Company: Ability Recruitment Group
The Healthcare assistant duties are included below:
* wash and dress patients
* serve meals and help to feed patients
* help people to move around
* make beds
* make patients feel comfortable
* monitor patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight
RIGHT TO WORK PERMIT in UK
6 months experience
Day shifts/Night Shifts
Basic Life Support & PMVA
- Mental Health Assistant - HCA
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'