The primary responsibility of the Supervisor position is to support the Assistant/Store Manager in the management of the store’s commercial performance, development of the team and management of the stock to achieve targets and objectives as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the leadership and development of the team, organising their daily work in the store, delegating tasks and ensuring the quality of sales and excellent customer service standards when the Assistant/ Store Manager is absent and following his/her instruction.
- Support the team to achieve the highest customer service standards, as set by the Assistant/ Store Manager
- Support the team to achieve the highest shop floor standards, as set by Assistant/ Store Manager
- Assume all responsibilities for: Shop Floor daily planner, banking, time owed, lateness, petty cash and black book
- Manage performance/conduct in relation to customer service/ shop floor standards in accordance with Company management procedures and escalating to Store Management if required
- Promote teamwork and Company Values within the team
- Instigate and develop relationships with new/existing customers and loyal clientele and deliver exceptional one-to-one personal customer service, in line with Browns service standards.
- Build and transferring knowledge of fashion trends and Browns product, including attending training, in order to ensure you are able to provide styling advice to clients and assist them in meeting their needs.
- Achieve personal sales and contributing towards the overall business targets as set by the company management.
- Participating in stock management control processes.
- Maintain the store at the highest housekeeping and quality level as required by Browns in terms of merchandising, health and safety, cleaning and appearance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels and influence those around them.
- Ability to form open, respectful and trusting relationships with all members of the direct team, and wider business.
- Ability to prioritise workload, managing expectations of those around them.
- Solid knowledge and passion for luxury Menswear.
- Brand ambassador for Browns, representing and upholding our brand values at all times.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job