A multisite Leisure Company is seeking bubbly, friendly and target driven Membership Sales Advisors to join their team! If you are looking for a step into sales, or a change of direction from your current role, this is a role where no two days are the same!
Job Title: Membership Sales Advisor
Salary: £15,514 + OTE £28,000
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 39 hours a week, shift patterns
What you’ll be doing…
- Outbound calling to book appointments for prospective members
- Touring prospective members and closing the sale
- To complete daily administration in accordance with the in-house sales system
- Attend weekly sales meetings with Sales Manager for performance reviews
- Actively seek referrals for new membership to increase potential sales
- MUST have experience of Sales, in Leisure preferable
- Ability to plan and organise a sales pipeline
- Confident and bubbly personality
What’s in it for you…
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Free Parking
- Progression opportunities and full training
- Discount on Gym Membership
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job