MEICA Commissioning Engineer AMP6
MEICA Commissioning Engineer with THP experience required to work for a national contractor dealing with the AMP6 framework in the Thames Valley region of the UK for the next 2 years and possibly into AMP 7.Main duties include:-
- Preparation of procedures in line with policies
- Review design for MEICA installation and make amendments where possible
- Oversee and review installation of MEICA services
- To set the standards for testing and commissioning activities
- To manage, in liaison with Engineering Managers, all testing and commissioning works including interfaces with Client and other contractors on site; Commissioning Manager sets the standard, Engineering Manager implements it and plans it
- To liaise with the Central Design team
- To ensure the commissioning team resources are adequate, competent and efficient in their tasks
- Coordinate this work and ensure it meets all relevant policies and procedures, ensure all meets the Client's requirements and it is delivered to the Programme.
- This process is achieved by preparation of required documents and procedures, their implementation and via meetings with all relevant internal and external parties
Following is the minimal requirements for the position of Commissioning Engineer.
- SSSTS or SMSTS is required
- Experience on UK water treatment sites
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
- M&E Commissioning Engineer
- Mechanical Commissioning Manager
- Electrical Commissioning Manager
- M&E Commissioning Manager
- Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job