BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Medical Secretary to join their team of staff in the Administration department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Maths and English – GCSE Grade C or above
- RSA 111 qualification or equivalent
- Experience with digital dictation preferred
- Proficient in IT and Microsoft applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Telephone manner and skills is essential
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a professional, efficient and effective medical typing service to support the medical secretaries.
- To prioritise workload.
- To maintain departmental security.
- To adhere to Data protection policy.
- To answer and respond to telephone enquiries from the public, consultants, their secretaries and other departments as required.
- To ensure correspondence/investigations are dealt with appropriately.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare have committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'