A Health care organisation is looking to recruit a Medical Secretary on a temporary basis in West London.
A Health care organisation in West London is looking for a Medical Secretary.
Medical Secretary duties are as follows:
- Audio typing all patient notes
- Handling enquiries from patients
- Organising a consultant's or director's diary
- Organising travel arrangements
- Managing a consultant's waiting list
- Updating patient records
- Sending samples for medical testing
- Making sure that test results are filed with the right patient notes
- Typing patient letters and clinical reports
- Managing a filing system
Someone with medical secretary experience.
A competitive hourly rate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'