Clinical Sales Specialist - Pharmaceuticals.
Key Account Manager /Business Development Manager - Specialist anti invectives and analgesics.
An ambitious and entrepreneurial business that operates that has recently been acquired by new owners who are passionate about driving the business forward and ensuring its position as market leader in the niche pharmaceutical space it already dominates.
• North of the UK incl Scotland (Manchester across to Leeds and Scotland). The role require good access to motorways • £40-55k base with 30% commission and excellent package including car corporate benefits.
• Market leader
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Structured training
Product portfolio -
A specialist anti-infective / analgesic drug used as a last measure in the treatment of life threatening conditions such as meningitis and sepsis. The product is typically sold into high dependency areas - such as critical care, intensive care, high dependency, NICU and PICU. In addition the role also involves the sale of additional specialist antibiotic pharmaceuticals Who are they sold to? The se products are sold to specialist clinical practitioners - nurses and doctors - within the critical care, intensive care, high dependency, NICU and PICU environments. They are sold on an "as needed" basis and signed off by senior professionals in microbiology departments - microbiologists / leads and have to authorised by procurement. Role - The clinical sales specialist will manage their designated territory and be responsible for driving revenue and sales of the range of pharmaceutical solutions specifically designed for critical use in high dependency areas. They will be responsible for formulating compelling clinical arguments for use with nursing professionals within CCU, ITU and HDU while adopting a mix of clinical and health economic arguments to ensure take up / approval from microbiology and procurement teams. The nature - and critical clinical use of these products - ensures that the appointed person will be working with senior decision makers / professionals / key opinion leaders throughout the acute sector. The role demands excellent territory planning skills and a candidate who takes pride and ownership of their region. This is a targeted sales role and the appointed person will work from home.
The Applicant -
• The ideal candidate will have sold anti invectives / analgesic products into the CCU, HDU, ITU space and have both clinical and microbiology contacts.
• If candidates have sold other products to the same contacts (ITU and microbiology) they will also be considered.
• Similarly candidates will be considered if they have very strong relationships with one of the two key customer groups (ITU and microbiology)
• A pharmaceutical sale is preferable to device but excellent candidates may be considered from both.
• We need candidates who will take ownership of the business and be dynamic and entrepreneurial in their approach to business development.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
- Critical Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'