Medical Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: West London
Salary: £24,000 basic with 1st year on target earnings of £40,000+ and full training
Skills required for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Goal-orientated approach to work
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A degree is beneficial but not essential - 2nd jobbers are definitely of interest
We are currently working with a rapidly expanding Recruitment firm based in West London who specialise in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals sector and are extremely strong in this field.
The owner of the business used to be the CEO of one the UK's largest Pharmaceutical firms and thus all their customers come from his historical connections. Today they employ over 30 Recruitment Consultants and are considered one of the top Pharmaceutical Recruitment specialists in the country.
You will receive full training from day one on both the Recruitment and Pharmaceutical sectors so don't worry if you have no experience of either as it is not required and as they will teach you everything you need to know.
The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, marketing techniques and networking to attract candidates on behalf of your existing and new clients
- meeting clients and candidates to build and develop relationships
- running advertising campaigns on a range of media including job sites and social media websites
- headhunting top candidates
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates for your clients
- negotiating salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on market information, pay rates, training and career progression
Salary Package and Incentives for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Annual basic salary of £24,000 plus lucrative commission structure
* Quarterly bonus
* Average OTE in your 1st year is £40,000+
* Monthly lunch clubs at top London restaurants
* Weekly team drinks
* An annual all-expenses paid holiday with your team
* End-of-year rewards for the top billing Recruitment Consultant and the top billing team
Please apply below and we will be in contact as soon as possible to discuss your application.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job