Medical Nutrition Liaison- Scotland
We are seeking experienced dietitions to join our clients growing team as Medical Nutrition Liaison. In this role, you will play a vital part in educating and creating awareness in Scotland. Your mission is to provide healthcare professionals with accurate and balanced information about medical nutrition, as well as introduce them to our clients innovative range of oral nutritional supplements.
As a full-time remote position, you will independently manage your territory in Scotland.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can take charge of their territory strategy, engaging customers and ensuring the successful implementation of the clients healthcare solutions.
As a Medical Nutrition Liaison, you will be the face of our client in Scotland. To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualities:
* Excellent Knowledge: Demonstrated expertise in the nutrition and dietetics industry.
* Effective Communication: Strong oral and written communication skills are essential to convey complex information to healthcare professionals.
* Result-Oriented: You are energetic, motivated, and highly results-driven, with a strong commitment to achieving goals.
* Problem Solver: A strategic thinker, you are skilled at identifying and overcoming challenges, and you thrive on finding innovative solutions. Additionally, your ability to build and maintain strong relationships is crucial.
* Creativity: You are creative and have the ability to develop video content to deliver scalable engagement, making complex information more accessible and engaging.
* Healthcare Experience: Previous experience as a healthcare professional within the NHS or privately, demonstrating your understanding of the industry.
* Educational Background: A degree in dietetics or nutrition (or a related field) is essential for this role.
Join our clients business in making a difference in the world of healthcare by promoting medical nutrition and cutting-edge oral nutritional supplements. In return the client is offering a competitive salary and a leading benefits package to our team members.
This role is paying between £35,000-£45,000 on a full time permanent basis.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, working in a dynamic and supportive environment, apply today to become a valued member of the team.
Apply Now and Be a Part of Something Meaningful!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'