Are you looking for a great opportunity within Administration?
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to join our lovely client based just outside of High Wycombe. If you possess a high level of accuracy and administration efficiency, then we are looking for you!
£17,500 PLUS bonuses and great benefits
- Liaising with Nurses and GP surgery’s
- Surgery calls - chase outstanding scripts
- Script filling & cleansing
- Setting up new patients
- Scanning of templates
- Email response
- Month end procedures
- Working to targets set by your Team Leader
- Support all teams with routine admin tasks
- To perform such other duties as may be reasonably requested by Team Leader
- Reliable, inquisitive and enthusiastic
- Keen eye for detail
- High level of accuracy
- Methodical approach to your work
- Good communication and organisational skills
- "Can do" attitude
- Experience of MS Office
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours
- £17,500 per annum with a £150 bonus every quarter subject to achieving targets
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'