A manufacturer of electro mechanical equipment requires a Mechanical Technician to help produce the company’s products to the correct standards in line with the customer’s requirements. The ideal candidate will be a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in an electro/mechanical discipline.
If you are a Production Operative, Production Engineer, Machine Operator or Operative this role could be of interest to you.
Cumbria – Commutable from Kirkby Lonsdale, Ambleside, Windermere, Crooklands, Oxenholme, Orton, Tebay, Lakeside Newby Bridge.
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 p.a. + Benefits (12 Months fixed term contract)
- Educated to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in an electro/mechanical discipline.
- Previous experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience in mechanical assembly and the use of hand tools.
- Full UK Driving License and flexible to work away from home for approximately 2 weeks in the year.
- Those with experience in; forklift truck driving, banksman training, machining, wiring and testing will be at a distinct advantage.
- You are responsible for the assembly of the products; reading engineering drawings, producing sub-assemblies and identifying any problems with the build of the products.
- You will work with Pneumatics; read pneumatic drawings and install pneumatic piping.
- Assisting periodically with the worldwide installations. (Advanced notice will be given)
- You will assist the build of company products by picking the correct parts and assisting with stock taking.
- Operating a crane, various machines such as manual saws, auto saws and presses will be a secondary duty of this role.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the role of Mechanical Technician please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2994GK
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"