Mechanical Project Manager
£350 - £400 a day
My client a London based M&E Contractor are seeking a strong mechanical project manager for a flagship shell & core, fit out project in Battersea potentially spanning 3 years.
You will be responsible for a £15m Mechanical Package containing both Commercial and Residential elements. On site you will be responsible for health and Safety, quality of work, management of supervisors and labour on site, short term programming, ensuring project is running as per the programme and reporting into a project director.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in managing projects large scale mixed use projects valued over £10m
- Mechanical trade background
- Good man management skills
- SMSTS / First aid / CSCS
- Worked with tier 1 contractors
- The ability to be the face of the contractor to the client on site.
- Good contacts in London for Sub Contractors/Suppliers
For More information contact Luke Broughton at The Shore Group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'