JOB- Mechanical Project Manager
LOCATION- East Sussex
SALARY- £32,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client designs a range of mechanical equipment for different sectors and they are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis in the East Sussex area.
The Mechanical Project Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering ideally (Degree/ HND/ HNC or similar) or have at least 5 years of experience working in a similar role with transferable skills
- Prince 2 or a similar project management qualification would be desirable
- Good experience of payment terms, shipping information and contractual knowledge
- Be a strong character with leadership capabilities and be able to make decisions
- Be very organised to deal with own workload
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Ideally have a continuous improvement outlook
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be able to work well under pressure
The Mechanical Project Manager role will involve:
- Managing projects within the business; planning and executing against the plan
- Monitoring and controlling risk, scope and also schedule
- Ensuring that all projects meet the agreed project milestones
- Being the main point of contact for the Client – from PO placement right through to the completion of the project
- Giving weekly reported updates regarding each project to the Management team
- Making sure that any risks are identified
- Having the overall responsibility for the Documentation status and approval
- Managing customers and vendors when required
- Using the gate review tool throughout the projects
- Being involved in customer communication and inspections
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'