Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Salary: £35,000 + OT
Location: Castleton, Lancashire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join an established leading manufacture who has recently partnered with another UK leading manufacturing organisation in the Lancashire area. Due to the investment, the company has expanded; nationaly internationally supplying to over 20 countries.The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering experience
- The company is also keen on taking on engineers from the forces but are ideally looking for food or FMCG experience
- Mechanical skills consist of working on; hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings, belts, chains. Pumps belts….
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- In-house training for engineers
- Investment within the engineering department
- Working on state of the art bespoke machinery
- Working for a organisation in exponential growth
- Working for a UK based company with international ties
Benefits: Pension, health care,
Commutable from: Rochdale, Milnrow, Royton, Shaw
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details