Mechanical Fitter - Oldham - £18k - £20k - Leading Drainage Equipment Company - Monday to Friday
My client is looking for a Mechanical Fitter/Workshop Technician, based at their workshop in Oldham to perform fitting and machining tasks relating to the manufacture and servicing of camera reels and associated equipment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a competent fitter, ideally with experience of assembling and disassembling complex camera and reel equipment, however, someone with a solid mechanical fitter background will be considered.
- Be competent using hand tools such as drills, saws, spanners etc
- Be competent using machinery such as bandsaws, pillar drills, grinders etc
- Ideally but not necessarily possess welding and machining skills
- Be comfortable performing basic electronics and test functions for which training will be provided.
- Have a flexible attitude to work and be capable of using initiative where required.
- £18 - £20k basic dependent on experience
- Working hours Monday-Thursday 0730-1630. Friday 0730-1400
- Standard holiday leave entitlement
- Immediate start
Interview will be taking place weeks commencing 12th & 19th March. For more information or to apply for the role please submit your CV or contact Joanne Macfarlane on .
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer