Mechanical Engineer required. My client is a global manufacturer who due to an extended period of growth are now seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the successful candidate will be based in and around the Manchester.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will come from an Engineering background and ideally be experienced in the use of Solidworks. This is a broad role within the company and will involve working on variety of projects from initial conception through to manufacture. The successful Graduate Engineer will also work with customers as required and will also be involved with the procurement of components.
This position will require a logical approach with attention to detail and the ability to work to project timescales a key requirement. The role would suit an ambitious and motivated Graduate seeking to progress their career in an Engineering/ Manufacturing environment.
Mechanical EngineerPosition Overview
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems through the use of Solidworks
- Resolving any issues with customer's specification drawings
- Assisting with other duties in the office as of when required
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as required
- Procurement of components based upon project requirements
Mechanical EngineerPosition Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Proficient in the use of ANSYS and Solidworks
- Full UK Driving License
- Good communication skills
Mechanical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full training provided
- 22 Days Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy