Mechanical bias, FMCG, Food, Packaging,
Day Shifts, 4 on 4 off
Are you a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer?
Have you experienced work in a factory/ production environment?
Would you like to work in an informal and team oriented environment?
Maintenance Engineer: opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to play an integral role within a manufacturing organisation. This role is autonomous and allows you to work in a varied and multi-skilled capacity, with a bias towards mechanical repairs.
Maintenance Engineer: responsibilities
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM),
- Reactive repairs of capital equipment,
- Working autonomously and taking a proactive approach towards maintenance,
- Repairing a variety of equipment used in the manufacturing process,
- Willingness to learn and fulfill basic electrical repairs,
Maintenance Engineer: personal specification
- Mechanically skilled engineer,
- Experienced working in a factory or production environment,
- Proactive approach to maintenance,
- Willing to turn hand to a variety of repairs including some electrical,
- Willingness to work shifts,
Please note the successful maintenance engineer will be required to work nights and shifts. Overtime is available.