Mechanical bias, FMCG, Food, Packaging,
Day Shifts, 4 on 4 off
Are you a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer?
Have you experienced work in a factory/ production environment?
Would you like to work in an informal and team oriented environment?
Maintenance Engineer: opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to play an integral role within a manufacturing organisation. This role is autonomous and allows you to work in a varied and multi-skilled capacity, with a bias towards mechanical repairs.
Maintenance Engineer: responsibilities
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM),
- Reactive repairs of capital equipment,
- Working autonomously and taking a proactive approach towards maintenance,
- Repairing a variety of equipment used in the manufacturing process,
- Willingness to learn and fulfill basic electrical repairs,
Maintenance Engineer: personal specification
- Mechanically skilled engineer,
- Experienced working in a factory or production environment,
- Proactive approach to maintenance,
- Willing to turn hand to a variety of repairs including some electrical,
- Willingness to work shifts,
Please note the successful maintenance engineer will be required to work nights and shifts. Overtime is available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job