Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits
Our client a successful, award winning Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a friendly team of M&E Engineers in Plymouth. Working on a host of interesting projects, you will become a key member within the design team working across Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Retail and Educational sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to take the next progressive step in their career.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits and pension package and real options to progress within the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Mechanical Building Services Engineer role you will:
- Hold a BEng or MEng Degree in Mechanical
- Have a minimum of 2 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Have a Technical design background
- Have a sound knowledge of combined heat and power systems
- Have good knowledge of current building regulations, including gas and water regulations
- Work well as part of the design team
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
In order to discuss this Mechanical Engineer role or other similar roles within the Building Services sector please call RONNIE SPINKS or or email your CV to
- Thermal Modelling
- mechanical engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"